2018 Fantasy Football: Week 3 Vegas Implied TotalsNobody is perfect 100 percent of the time, but Vegas did not grow to be as big and successful as it is by being wrong more than right.
One of the tools I use to help determine players I want on my roster (or at least to break a tie), especially in daily fantasy football leagues, is the projected point totals of each team based on Vegas odds.
While some people simply look at an over-under, that's not enough. Although it's an obvious statement, the more points a team scores, the more likely fantasy points will follow.
Projected point totals are calculated using NFL odds from Sportsbook.ag and sorted from most to least projected points.
* Note: Currently, there is no line on the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans game.
More fantasy football resources:
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Projections
- DraftKings salary-cap cheat sheet
- FanDuel salary-cap cheat sheet
- Fantasy Football Points Allowed Statistics