Rest-of-Season (ROS) Fantasy Football Rankings
Our rest-of-season (ROS) fantasy football rankings are another tool that you can use to help make roster-management decisions.
Whether you're evaluating a trade proposal or combing your league's waiver wire for potential upgrades, our ROS rankings will let you know which player we have a higher, or lower, outlook on for the remainder of the 2020 NFL season.
In addition, our weekly fantasy football waiver-wire column will give you options that are potential adds on based on their short-term or full-season outlook.
If you're looking for weekly rankings, you can find our rankings here:
- Standard (i.e., non-PPR) fantasy football rankings
- Half-PPR fantasy football rankings
- PPR fantasy football rankings
With that said, the table below shows our ROS rankings for wide receivers (half-PPR scoring):
- Rest-of-season Fantasy QB Rankings
- Rest-of-season Fantasy RB Rankings
- Rest-of-season Fantasy WR Rankings
- Rest-of-season Fantasy TE Rankings
Check out more of our content: