2023 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule (Non-PPR)
A fantasy football strength of schedule (SOS) helps fantasy managers determine which teams and players have favorable (or unfavorable) schedules for the 2023 NFL season.
Based on each team's opponents for 2023 NFL season (excluding Week 18), we have tallied the average fantasy points allowed by each of those opponents to the position.
While strength of schedule should not be the sole factor in determining who to draft/add, it could help potentially break a tie between two players that you may view as comparable.
More scoring formats:
- Fantasy Strength of Schedule for WRs (PPR Scoring)
- Fantasy Strength of Schedule for WRs (Half-PPR Scoring)
- Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
Stats updated through Week 2 of the 2023 NFL season.
MORE: 2024 NFL Mock Draft
Note: Fantasy SOS = Average fantasy points per game allowed of each team's 2023 opponents in Weeks 3-17.
Check out more of our content:
- 2024 NFL Mock Draft
- NFL Mock Draft Database
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football Mock Drafts
- MLB Power Rankings